Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello everyone! I received my new lenses from Pinky Paradise, yesterday and I would like to write a review for you. ♥


The package arrived within 11 days. (after it was shipped) Honestly, it normally arrives a bit faster. But, considering they were shipped from Malaysia, it was really quick! I came safely packaged in a bubble wrapped envelope. 


On the inside, the glass bottles that the lenses are in, were also wrapped in some foamy paper. ^.^ There were two cute animal lens cases, and some free beauty products that I will talk about in just a sec. :)



The lenses come individually in these glass bottles.
(If you need help learning how to open these, check PP's website.)


I have terrible eyesight so, I need a prescription. Luckily, I can order circle lenses with prescription! ^-^ 
(As long as they're available.)


I ordered Shiny Green (Puffy 3 tone) circle lenses. I wore them today and they were really comfortable. They're a bit smaller than my Princess Mimi lenses and blend with my brown eyes really well. They're super pretty and they look very natural. 
Here's detailed info about these lenses:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal

Now, onto the gifts! If you use the code PASTELMERMAID at checkout on the Pinky Paradise website you can get a free animal lens case and free mystery gift with purchase of 1 or more pair of circle lenses.


I got some really cute animal lens cases! (with the code) It's a yellow and green elephant aw. I've recently become interested in elephants. So, it made me happy to see that I have cute little elephant cases for my lenses.




As a free gift (with the code) I got these really cool velcro things that hold your fringe/hair back. You can be washing your face or doing your makeup and not have your hair in the way. They come in different colors but, they're distributed randomly. They're really cool. I have tons of them! :)


As ANOTHER free gift I received some eyelid patches. You peel them off and put them under your eyes to get rid of dark circles and blackheads. I have not tried it, yet. But, when I do I'll let you know what I think. I'm excited to try it out.


I'm really satisfied with my lenses. Pinky Paradise is a great place get fabulous, decently priced lenses. If you have any questions or concerns about wearing/purchasing circle lenses, please check these info pages.



You can also e-mail me: pastelcutie@hellokitty.com 
Or leave a message in my ask box on tumblr. (un-anonymously please)
Leave a comment!







No comments:

Post a Comment