Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello! I decided to make a blog post about some make-up that I use and love. ♥

Firstly, I am in LOVE with Revlon's Colorstay Aqua mineral make-up. It's a powder that feels like a liquid when applied to your face. It doesn't smudge or anything and lasts all day. It doesn't cause my skin to break-out. It doesn't really have the best coverage so, if you have acne or acne scars, try pairing it with a concealer.


The brush that it comes with, is absolutely perfect. It's super soft and applies the mineral powder evenly.
The next product that I really like is Revlon's Illuminance Creme Shadow. I like this shadow because it goes on creamy. The one above is the exact one that I have. I normally use the two shades on the left because I like simple colors on my eyes. Overtime it may smudge because it's a creme but, that's my only complaint. I lovelove this shadow and Revlon products.

The next product I use a lot is a white eye/eyebrow pencil. I don't know the exact brand is because it's scratched off. But, I use this cute little eye pencil for my bottom and inner eyelid.(similar to the one in the picture above.)


Another product that I use is Super Last Mascara by Apple. The ~flavor~ I use is Aguacate (avocado). It is perfect on my eyelashes and doesn't make them super clumpy or anything. I love the smell, too. ♥


It's about $1.50 at my local dollar store and is amazingggggg.



Next, I'm going to tell you about L'oreal Paris Color Richie Balm. It's so great. It looks like a lipstick and feels like a lip balm. It smells really nice and is good if you have dry lips. It goes on clear with a light shiny look. At first, I thought it was going to be really pink (like in the picture below) but, it goes on clear. It's also SPF/FPS 15!


The shade I have is #118 PINK SATIN. 
-----------------------------------------
If you want a really good lip balm that isn't expensive I recommend Alba Coconut Cream Lip Balm. It smells just like coconut and helps my dry lips! It's not expensive maybe, $3 at a local drug store. (82% organic ingredients)


I hope you enjoyed my make-up post. Let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this or want to suggest some ideas for a new blog post, let me know in the comments.



1 comment:

  1. Revlon is probably the best drug store makeup out there! I love their liquid eye liners :3
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete