Monday, August 27, 2012

Hey guys! 
So, it's time for another review! It's been a while but, I've been busy with life.~ Today I will be reviewing Sweetie Cake's Confetti Party Leggings


This is the adorable design! (My e-mail isn't letting me sign in to get the photo of the design so, this will have to do.)  

The design consists of  confetti, hearts, circles, squares, and all sorts of really cute shapes! 


They're super stretchy and very comfortable! Plus, they're adorable.  I advise you to get 1 size bigger than you normally are so that you can see the design better and move around a lot more comfortably! The medium in white was sold out so, I got a large and I'm SO GLAD I did!  


The shipping was pretty fast. We had a little trouble with the post, at first but it got all sorted out.  The main reason I wanted to review these tights is because they're really cute, well made, and cheap. I've seen a lot of custom printed tights for like $30+ and I think that's ridiculous!  These tights are super affordable, super cute, and just an overall, great pair of tights. I'm so happy with them! 

The owner, Meggie is seriously the sweetest person ever!  She is really sweet and patient with me.   (I can be a bit impatient and annoying~) But, she was still really kind and lovely to me. She's super caring and dfghtgdesrfe omg  She also wrote me a super cute note. I took a picture but like I said, I don't have access to my e-mail at the moment.  I'll have to add it on later.~


Enjoy this super awkward photo of me! 

Please check out Sweetie Cakes Shop! 
Sweetie Cakes Milky Galaxy Tights are also available for pre-order!  I'll have to get my hands on a pair of those soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment