Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hello! I have a super awesome review for you today. I'm going to be reviewing http://uniqso.com/ ♥ Uniqso is a really nice online shop that sells assorted circle lenses, earrings, makeup and more! I e-mailed the uniqso staff asking if they would send me a pair of lenses for review. They were kind enough to let my try out a pair of their lenses! 


So this is the package I got in the mail about a couple weeks ago. (I've been meaning to write this review for ages but I didn't have a camera! Sorry. T-T) The package was a bit wrinkled but, everything inside was safe and unharmed. ^.^


Inside, there was a cute little box with animals on it! On the back of the box you can see the Uniqso website. my lenses are on the inside. ^.^


My lenses came in these little glass bottles. (I opened them already) They're a bit hard to open so if you need help you can check youtube! 


This was the lens case that came with my lenses! I'm not sure what the Q-tip is for. But, I assume it's to clean your lens case or something. It has two little feet so you can separate your lenses if they have a different prescription. Also, Uniqso has prescription lenses! I normally wear glasses so I'm glad that I can get my lenses in prescription. :)


Here's a picture of the lens(es) I've received. They are GEO- CM835 Angel Grey.

Series: GEO Medical
Diameter: 14.20mm
Water Content: 42%
Disposal: 12 mo. (1 yr.)


Here's a picture with lenses and a picture without lenses. They are slightly bigger than my natural eye, but it doesn't look to unnatural looking. The lenses are grey but, they almost look blue! (I was wearing a lot of blue today.) They're really beautiful and a nice size.


here's a close up of the lenses. I forgot to put on mascara by the way. Oops! They're really gorgeous lenses, though! They're comfortable and don't dry out my eyes, at all. 

Size: 5/5
Color: 5/5
Comfort: 4/5


They're super cute, too! If you would like to purchase these lenses CLICK HERE

♥♥♥

Much love, Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment