Tuesday, November 6, 2012


Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted on here. But, I got a new camera as an early Christmas gift so, I'll be posting as many reviews as I can. Please, let me know if you have any suggestions on what I should post & blog about! ♥


Yay, new camera! LOL. Some of the pictures didn't come out as well as I would have wanted but, that's okay. They're still better than poopy camera phone quality.

Anyway, on the the review! 
I'm going to be reviewing an online storenvy shop called Catscratch
I've always admired this shop and I wanted to be an affiliate. I messaged the owner and she said yes. After I made a bunch of sales, she sent me an affiliate package as a reward, wee!~ The first package got lost in the mail, somewhere. I honestly blame my postal service because I've been losing a lot of mail lately so, it's clearly their fault. But, the owner was kind enough to send me another package! ♥


This is what was inside the little envelope. It's all very neatly, and safely packaged so nothing was damaged during shipping. I'm happy that everything is in a cute little baggy so, it's less likely that I'll lose anything. She also sent one of her adorable business cards. ^.^


I got the Spooky Pets Set!! ♥ It's soo cute. It's like, all these Halloween-themed phone charms. There's a cat with a witches hat, a bat-bunny, a bat in a pumpkin, and a nurse octopus. They're all very cute little characters!~ BUT she also sent me a little bonus charm. I don't think it's released in her shop yet, hehe.


You can attach the charms to anything you'd like! You can put it on your phone, or even on your Nintendo DS. They're such a cute little accessory. :) BUT WAIT!


You can remove the strap from the charm and add it onto a bracelet, or a necklace! She even sent me a little chain to put the charms on!

Cute, right? All of the charms are acrylic, 100% waterproof, and easy to clean. I just love them so much! But, I have another surprise for you!


Use the code PASTEL-CUTIE at checkout and get 20% off your entire purchase! ♥


Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment