Tuesday, December 25, 2012


Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I've updated but, I've been a little sick these past few days. Luckily, I feel well enough today to review these lovely lenses I received from Pinky Paradise! ♥ 


Let me start off by saying I LOVE Puffy 3 Tone lenses because they're super comfortable and very natural-looking! I previously had G&G Shiny Green (also known as Puffy 3 Tone)  and I loved them sooo much that I really wanted them in blue! Anyway, onto the review. 



My lenses came in a large bubble wrapped envelope. Inside, there was my lenses (wrapped in moreeeee bubble wrap), a cute animal lens case, and a free super cute MYSTERY GIFT that I will talk about in a few minutes! 


Here's the cute animal lens case that came with my lenses! They're cute little blue hippos. How adorable! Now my lenses can stay safe, and cute. ♥


Now, onto this lovely mystery gift! It's a velcro hair fringe holder. Let me explain~ 


When you're washing your face, or doing your makeup, your hair gets in the way, right? Sometimes, bobby pins and hair clips don't stay put! BUT~ If you use these fringe holders to hold your hair back, it makes everything so much easier! I have a bunch of these and they really come in handy. They're really great! 



Now, let's talk lenses! The lenses come separately in these little glass bottles! There's temporary solution in them so that they stay fresh & don't dry out. Also, you can also order your lenses in prescription! (given by your optometrist) I have really bad eye sight so, I'm really glad that I can order prescription lenses! 


Here are what my lenses look like after they've been taken out of their bottles, soaked in contact lens solution (for at least 8 hours). They're such a pretty shade of blue! and since they're a small diameter, they look very natural!



More pictures of the lenses up close! So pretty. <3


Here's a picture of me wearing the lenses. (sorry if my makeup looks messy!) I have brown eyes and they're still very light and show up really well on my eyes which is great! They're a little small on me (I have big eyes) so you can kind of see my eye color around the rim but, it's not noticeable unless you were staring me dead in the eyes! O.O haha But look at how bright and pretty they are! The color is just BEAUTIFUL oh my gosh. 



Diameter: 14.5
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6
Type: 1 Year Disposal 

Anyway, let me wrap up this review by saying, I've been using lenses from Pinky Paradise for over a year now and I really love them! They're the BEST quality for the price. I 100% recommend Pinky Paradise to everyone~!

Use the code PASTELMERMAID at checkout and receive a free mystery gift & animal lens case with purchase of one or more circle lenses! 

♥♥♥ Pinky Paradise ♥♥♥



If you have any questions or concerns:

You can e-mail me: pastelcutie@hellokitty.com 
Leave a message in my ask box on tumblr. (un-anonymously please)
or
Leave a comment!


I hope you enjoyed my review. Happy Holidays!
                               

5 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous ahhh, I might think about getting some like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! These lens fit you beautifully. I am currently waiting for my first pair of lens, I hope they fit me well >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those hair stickies !!! they just make like so much easier when doing makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What does water content mean for circle lenses??

    ReplyDelete