Friday, April 12, 2013


Hello everyone, I have a really awesome review for you guys! Brave is an online storenvy shop that sells a variety of apparel, shoes, accessories and more!  


The parcels came within about 15-25 days upon being shipped. She let me know that the parcels would come separately and that it might take a little while since their supplier is international. (Located in China) I told her it was fine. The items came undamaged (I already opened them hehe) 


This is what it looked like when I took it out of the package. The devil horns were wrapped in tons of plastic wrap, though. THe lighting is funky in this photo but I wanted to show you guys how the items came in case you were wondering.~ 


The first item I received were these super cute Devil Horn Hair Clips. I picked them because I've been wanting horns for quite some time now as, they've gotten really popular recently! They're the perfect accessory if you are looking to create an edgy look. They're really good quality for the price. I've already worn them tons since I've gotten them!


The next item I received were the Star Sign Stockings(a.k.a tattoo tights) Tattoo tights are very popular in the streets of Tokyo, right now! They deffiantely tricked my family for a second. They thought I had real tattoos on my legs! These tights are very well made, as well. They didn't rip or tear or anything and I was jumping around in them, too. 

The measurements for these tights are as follows;

Hips:  33.5"-38.5" (85-98cm)

Height: 4'11"-5'8" (140-175cm)

Please make sure you factor both measurements before ordering. 


My outfit, yesterday! Sorry that it's a bit blurry. I had too much coffee that day. >.< 


 Lastly, I have a discount code for you guys. Use the code PASTELCUTIE at checkout and you can get 10% off! The discount code is not limited to accessories. You can use the code for anything in the entire store! 


Happy shopping! 


1 comment:

  1. very cute *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete