Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello! I have a review for you, today. I'm going to be reviewing a storenvy shop named Castle of Bows. ♥ This cute little shop features hair accessories in all shapes and sizes! 


I told Rachel (the owner) that I really loved her bows and that I was dying to have some of my own! She was kind enough to send me some. She sent the package from Australia but, I didn't really keep track of how long it took to get here. I'm guessing it took about 1-2 weeks to arrive to the USA so, that's pretty good. 


These are the items she sent me. Everything came wrapped separately in little plastic bags. Nothing was damaged or harmed during shipping. 


The first bow I received was this AMAZING Simpsons Bow! I am a huge fan of The Simpsons so, when I saw this bow I knew I just had to have it. It's pretty big so, the next time I wear it I'll have to wear my wig since my hair is too short hehe. It's great quality and comes with an alegator clip attached to the back.
  

I'm really really happy with this bow. Plus, it will go perfectly with my new Simpsons jumper! You can read my review on it here. ♥


The next bow I received is this adorable Bunny Bow! This bow is more of a smaller one but, it's so cute. It's perfect for any spring or summer outfit. Rachel knows I like bunnies so, she was sweet enough to send me this adorable bow. I love it so much. It's good quality and comes with an alegator clip attached to the back.


The last bow she sent me was this adorable pastel heart bow. (not listed) She said that this bow reminded her of me because I have a pastel heart awww what a cutie. ♥ This bow is so cute and pastel it's so... me! Haha This will go perfectly with all my pastel coords. I adore this bow very much and it's really special because it reminded her of me. This bow is a small bow and also comes with an alegator clip attached to the back.


Rachel also sent me these cute little memo books. She special ordered them just for me! They're so cute and I know I'll find some use for them since, I'm always forgetting things hehe. Plus, Rilakkuma and Minnie Mouse are my faves because they're so kawaii! ♥


This is what they look like on the inside. The Minnie Mouse one has assorted sticky notes and a sticky note pad. The Rilakkuma one is more of a little notebook. Rachel is seriously the sweetest person ever for putting so many extra goodies in my package. 



She also wrote me a letter, yay! I love getting letters from people. I will tape this on my wall soon hehe. ♥ I apologize for the boring background! I should get some new fabric for backdrops to my photos. I kind of like the wood background, though. Let me know what you think in the comments. ^_^


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my review! I am very satisfied with my bows and I would recommend Castle of Bows to anyone and everyone looking for cute accessories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment