Wednesday, June 26, 2013



Today I'm going to be reviewing an online Storenvy shop called Fancy by Lucy. Fancy by Lucy makes all kinda of cute accessories and was kind enough to send me a few items to review. 


The package was shipped about 1-2 weeks ago from England. The items were wrapped in a plastic envelope. Sadly, some items were in fact damaged or harmed during shipping. (which I will talk about in a moment.)


Once I removed the plastic envelope I came across some more paper wrapping and a cute little note! 


After removing the paper I saw that everything was bunched up in bubble wrap. I can tell there's a lot of time, effort, and love put into each package and that makes me really happy! 


The first thing I came across was this Strawberry Bow. It's really cute and I adore the print. The only complaint I have is that it's not very sturdy. Meaning, it's not very tightly put together so, I'm afraid it will fall apart or something. :c Hopefully, that doesn't happen. 


However, I am happy with the alegator clip on the back of the bow! I prefer alegator clips over barrettes because barrettes get caught in your hair and they're really hard to put on/take out. 



I didn't have my wig on today so, Kyomi (my arpakasso) is going to model for me! ♥ (Sorry for the mess in the background oops.) 


Overall, this is a very cute bow. I love the print and it's a little flimsy but, it should be fine. ^^ Kiyomi looks really cute wearing it, too!


She also sent me one of her super cute, super yummy looking Candy Swirl Sweetie Rings! (They're not for eating, though. ^_~ ) I was secretly kind of hoping she'd send me one of those because they're really cute and it's going to go very well with my fairy kei outfits. ^^ 


And of course, these little cuties are very fragile! When I took it out of the package I realized that the back of the ring is coming off. ; - ; You can view a zoomed in version here:


So, as you can see the poor little back is hanging on for dear life! I ran out of super glue, too so I'm just going to have to keep it in a safe place until I can fix it. :c 


The next few items I stumbled upon were these really cute bracelets! ^^ ♥ They're all really cute and pink.~ I love them.



As far as I could tell, there weren't any flaws in these items. The string is pretty stretchy and strong, too. They fit my wrist just fine. ^^

Overall, I give this shop 

/5 stars

This shop is really cute and I feel like it has a lot of potential but, it needs a few adjustments. 

Check out her shop, though because she has a lot of really cute things! 


3 comments:

  1. It's a shame about the damaged items >__< i also have a couple of rings like that and they didn't last 5 minutes... i keep having to repair them.

    I really like the bracelets!


    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete