Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Today I will be reviewing an online circle lens store called Maple Lens. I contacted Maple Lens and asked if it would be possible for them to sponsor me a pair of lenses from their store. After a few questions and e-mails I got an e-mail saying they'd be happy to sponsor me lenses for a review. I was so happy because I've heard a lot of really good things about Maple Lens and they have really amazing lenses.

My lenses came via Fed Ex. I was given a tracking number, as well. The lenses arrived within 2 days after being shipped so, the shipping time was very fast. It came in a big bubble wrapped parcel with even more bubble wrap on the inside, as well. Nothing was harmed or damaged during shipping.


The lenses and lens case were wrapped in tons of bubble wrap, as well.


The lenses came in a little Maple Lens box, and I also received a free animal lens case with my order, yay! 




Inside the box were the glass containers with my lenses inside as well as, care instructions for circle lenses. I love that they included a bit of a wear and care guide because it could be really useful for beginners! However, if you are planning on trying circle lenses for the first time, you should do a bunch of research beforehand. Your eyes are important and you need to do your best to take care of them. 


You may order your lenses in prescription if you need to which is great because without prescription, I wouldn't be able to see anything haha. My prescription is 3.50 in both the left and right eye so, I don't have to worry about mixing them up. Anyway, the option for prescription lenses is available to you. But make sure to talk to your doctor about prescription circle lenses before purchasing. 


Maple lens sent me this cute little animal lens case with my lenses. It's a little fish *bloop bloop* Super cute! 


It's important that you let your lenses soak in contact lens solution for at least 8 hours before wearing them. You can purchase contact solution at a drug store for about $10 and it's worth it because you get a big bottle and it lasts a long time as long as you aren't over-using it. 


I believe the lenses I have are Geo Ash Wing Circle Lenses. I'm not for certain since, the lenses were selected randomly but, I'm pretty sure those are the lenses I received. 


Without lenses.


One lens.


Both lenses + makeup.

I apologize for the bad close ups and my makeup is kind of messy, as well. But, as you can see my natural eye color is golden brown and the lenses still show up very well on my eyes. There isn't that much enlargement since they're 14.2 in diameter but, they're a bit more comfortable than some of my larger lenses. 


The lenses are slightly uncomfortable but, I think that's due to the humidity. Overall, I am very happy with my lenses! The color is gorgeous, the size is perfect, and I think they suit me pretty well. 

Product Quality: /5
Shipping: /5
Customer Satisfaction: /5

If you have any questions about circle lenses you can message me on my Tumblr. ♥

Thank you Maple Lens for sponsoring me these gorgeous lenses and thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed this review.



1 comment:

  1. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete