Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello my little kawaii babies! Today I'm going to be reviewing a cute Etsy shop called Kawaii Cannibals! This super cute shop is run by one of my good friends, Ivy. It's a newer Etsy shop so there isn't too many items listed at the moment but, she sells all kinds of really cute things from hair accessories to flower crowns. Flower crowns are pretty popular at the moment and I've always wanted one so that I could feel like a fairy~! Ivy was kind enough to make me one so, what better way to repay that kindness than with a review.


My flower crown came in a regular box with tons of duct tape on it. Nothing was harmed or damaged during shipping.


Inside the box there was this plastic thing fills with air that is meant to keep your items from breaking or falling apart. 




Here is my lovely flower crown! I sent Ivy a picture of what I wanted and she made it fairly similar to the one I sent which made me really happy. As far as I can tell, it's really good quality. It hasn't fallen apart and no flowers have fallen off or anything like that so, that's good. I can't really say I see any faults in it, at all! 


Another good thing is, her flower crowns are a lot cheaper than some of the ones I've seen online. I've seen flower crowns cost anywhere from $20-$40 and the flower crowns on Kawaii Cannibals are less than $20 (approx. $12) That's a really good deal! ^_^ 


Overall I give Kawaii Cannibals

/5 Stars

As I said, I can't find any faults with my flower crown. The shipping was good, the customer service was A+, and the item itself is great quality~! If you're looking for a flower crown that isn't too expensive that is good quality, I recommend Kawaii Cannibals


 You can view more photos of me wearing this super cute flower crown HERE and if you have any questions feel free to ask me Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! And the pink color is the perfect vibrancy. I know pink is very popular for sweet lolita and fairy kei, but it seems to be hitting a lot more often this year... I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooo Cute!
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    I am following you now. Please follow back too and return the support xx
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaws..you have such a cute blog ♥ ♥

    I think the flower crown is adorable, been seeing similar ones on many people in facebook. I think it looks very good on you. ^__^

    Hope your friend's store has a good start!

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete