Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello my little kawaii babies! Today I'm going to be reviewing an online Storenvy shop called Harajuku Baby. Harajuku Baby sells apparel, shoes, wigs, accessories, and more! ♥ The owner asked me if I'd like to do a review for them and I said yes because her shop is super cute~!


The owner contacted me on September 25th. She said she'd fill my order within the next week. I didn't get a tracking number but I believe that's because it was a sponsored item and not paid for by me. It took a while for my package to process and ship to me because it shipped from China. But, the owner assured me that it was going to take a little while, beforehand. She also checked with me periodically to make sure I had recieved them which was really nice. It took about three weeks to process and ship to me. Nothing was harmed or damaged during shipping.


The item that I chose to review was the Transparent Rain Boots. I said on my Shop Blog that I really wanted transparent boots and I was thinking about purchasing them. That's when the owner of  Harajuku Baby contacted me and asked me if I'd like to review them for her. Of course, I was super excited because I am a big fan of her shop and I initially planned on purchasing them, myself since her shop was the cheapest site I could find but instead, I got them for free. ^_^ They came in this brown shoe box. Even though the box seems a bit damaged on the outside due to shipping, nothing was damaged on the inside.


I opened the box and inside were my Transparent Boots, black shoe laces, and a free pair of socks. *_*


Here are what my boots look like all laced up! They came with black laces which is fine for me since I usually wear a lot of darker colors but if you want, you could buy different colored laces. The shoes come in different colors but, I chose the clear ones because I knew that the color of the boots would change depending on what color socks I'm wearing. (You'll see what I'm talking about, shortly.)


As you can see, the boots are completely transparent! They're made of a rubber material but, they are very sturdy and they are good quality.


The thing that surprised me the most is the fact that my boots came with free socks! I really really love cute socks so, I was really excited about that. They're orange with little polka dots on them, how cute. ^_^

Photo spam, time!













Isn't it cute how they change color depending what socks I'm wearing? I've been wearing them everyday since I got them and they aren't uncomfortable to walk in. The only this is, when you wear short socks with them the front flap on the boot rubs against your ankle and leaves a little red mark. So, I suggest wearing socks that are as tall as the boot, or taller. (Unless you don't mind it which I don't mind either, really.~)


Another thing is, if you're feet sweat they're going to fog up. Kind of like when it's cold & rainy and you breathe hot air on a window. I have really cold feet due to poor circulation so it took a really long time for my boots to fog up. I believe it took at least four hours before I noticed that they were getting a little foggy.  If you're feet get super sweaty then maybe it's something to consider before purchasing but, idunno to me, it's not a big deal. They're super cute and comfy,  good quality, and the customer service is A+.


As for sizing, the boots are true to size. I'm a US size 7 and that's what I ordered and they fit me perfectly! They also have a little bit of room so that I could wear fluffy/thick socks which is great because I plan on doing that. These boots are absolutely perfect for cold and rainy days! I'm super excited and I want it to be cold already.~ I really love these boots and Harajuku Baby is a great shop. I highly recommend that you purchase from her shop.

You can also use the code PASTELCUTIE10 at checkout for 10% off your order!


Thanks for reading. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute and fashionable blog so I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete