Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello cuties! I have the cutest, sweetest, pinkest review for you all, today~!!! I'm going to be reviewing a cute shop named Pink Sugar   Pink Sugar is an online Storenvy shop that sells handmade clothing, and more! The owner of Pink Sugar is my sweet friend Lexi (a.k.a Cupcake ) Lexi specializes in all things cute so, if you're looking for some really cute things I highly suggest you check out her shop.~ ^_^


My packaged arrived within a few days which is really fast! The parcel was decorated with lots of cute heats and stickers which I though was adorable! Nothing was harmed or damaged during shipping.


Everything was wrapped in this really cute Lisa Frank baggy! (Sooo cute 


When I opened the little baggy I found all of these amazing goodies! It contained my choker wrapped in bubble wrap, some really cute/yummy gum, and a Hello Kitty compact with candy, inside! I was really happy to find such cute surprises! ^_^


Lexi was sweet enough to send me this really cute Sweet Pink Kitty Choker  to review for you guys and I am sooo happy! I've wanted to order from Pink Sugar for ages now and when Lexi messaged me asking if I'd like to write a review for her shop I literally squealed I was so excited~!!! This lace choker features a silk pink bow and a small jingly kitty bell. 


The clasp is really durable and good quality. You can adjust the choker to fit your neck size. The length is about 16" total including the adjustable chain.


This Sweet Pink Kitty Choker  is sooo cute and adorable! It's very well made and I honestly couldn't be happier with it! I've worn it a few times now and it's still in perfect condition. But, always handle handmade items with love and care~! I love how the little bell actually jingles hehe. I love it sooo much! 




Lexi was also kind enough to send me a really cute handwritten card! It had Lisa Frank stickers all over it and a really sweet message from Lexi.~ The fact that she sent me extra goodies and a handwritten card is so special and sweet. I love how she puts so much time, care, and love into her packages. 

I am so happy with everything that I received from Pink Sugar. 

Thank you for everything, Lexi! Love you~! 

I highly recommend that you all check out her shop!


3 comments:

  1. Wow I checked out the site, it looks amazingly cute! Love the sweet pink kitty choker, u look like a kitty kat wearing it! <3
    I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party Outfit: Little White Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearty Smoked Sea Salt


    Buy Spice Seasoning | Order Sugar Online | Shop Salt Seasoning | Meat Rub | Fish Rub | U Simply Season and more information then visit: www.usimplyseason.com or CALL TODAY! 888-243-7770

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating the same diet again and again can become bland and zap the excitement out of a fine cuisine and its preparation. We enjoy cooking and savoring the taste of each unique dish, and our goal is to make it your enjoyment as well and more information then visit: www.usimplyseason.com or CALL TODAY! 888-243-7770
    Meat Rub
    salt blends

    ReplyDelete