Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Black Milk Clothing Favorites ♥

Hello everyone! One of my followers on my shop blog told me about a site called Black Milk Clothing and I knew about the store but I've never actually taken the time to look at it until today. I love EVERYTHING!!!! A bunch of the things on their site are literally drool-worthy and I just ahh... sadly, the site is completely out of my price rage. :c However, I thought it'd be fun to post my favorite items from their site. I hope you enjoy this post and if you would like to see more posts like these comment below or message me on my main blog~ xo
















That's it for my Black Milk Clothing favorites! I would probably cut off my right legs for some of these items, honestly... Anyway, thanks for reading! Love you. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment