Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Egg Hair Clips ♡

Hello cuties! So, a few months back I found a hair clip that was shaped like a fried egg and if you know me, you know that I love food related things! I looked around on Storenvy and Etsy but no one really had what I was looking for so, I asked my friend Sam if they could make me one since they make a lot of my favorite accessories. Sam contacted their supplier and asked if they could get a fried egg mold and their supplier was able to send them a couple. I was REALLY excited when they said that they got the molds in and was going to start making a friend egg hair clip for me (and for their shop). Shortly after that they sent me the egg hair clip with caaaandy! I was super happy ahhhh~!


So, this is what the fried egg hair clip looks like~ It's made of resin and it has an allegretto clip attached to the back so that you can put it in your hair. What I really love about this hair clip is the glitter on the inside because it makes it look all sparkly and adorable! You can buy one of these cuties HERE and you can also use the code PASTELCUTIE at checkout for 15% off your order! Sam is super sweet and is one of my favorite places to go to for accessories and I highly recommend that you purchase from them. ^_^


So this is what this lil cutie looks like in my hair (*cough* wig). It's so precious and it's everything that I was looking for. I'm really happy with it and you guys should all get one too so we can be twins! Oh, this is how I got the nickname "Egg Princess" by the way. I've been fawning over this idea for months and one of my followers called me that and it kind of became a chain reaction and now everyone calls me "Egg Princess" heh. It's really adorable and I love it a lot. ^_^ ♥

Please visit my friend's sites!


Thank you for reading. I love you! ♥

2 comments: