Monday, November 24, 2014

Recent Purchases + Christmas Wishlist~! ♥

Hello! So, I feel like I've spent a lot of money recently and decided to do another "Recent Purchases" blog post since you guys really liked my last one. To be fair, a lot of the things I've bought recently weren't for me so, they won't be listed in this post.


O-Mighty is having a 40% off sale store wide so, I decided to take advantage of that and purchase the Furbae Coat in Baby Pink. I got it for $36 instead of $60! Yay!!! PC: @eivilocs on instagram My uncle gave me some money as an early Christmas gift and I FINALLY purchased this Cupcake Scarf from Yummy You that I have been wanting since I stumbled across it a year ago. I also purchased this My Melody Onesie/Kigurumi because well... it was too cute to resist, honestly... I also bought some LUSH stuff for my kitten as a Christmas gift and I got this Butterbear for free with her prezzies so, I'm keeping it hehe. I can't wait to try it! It smells realllyyyy amazing though and I haven't even taken it out of the package. I hope I get lots of LUSH Cosmetics giftcards for Christmas eee~ 

Speaking of, I made a little Christmas Wishlist  so, you're welcome to take a peek at it.

As always, thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Love u ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Lush products! I plan on treating myself to some bath bombs on my birthday next week. That cupcake scarf is super cute too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The My Melody kugurumi is adorable.
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete