Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Platform Jelly Shoes Review ♥

Hello cuties! Upon popular request I am going to review my Platform Jelly Shoes that I bought from buffshoes on ebay. So, let's get started!

First things first, I want to talk about my experience with shipping from this seller. They ship from the UK and I pain something like $4-5 more for faster shipping. That being said, It came several days after the estimated arrival time and considering I paid extra this was very disappointing. The shoes just came in a plastic mailer with no box or anything but, they didn't come smooshed so, I guess it's okay. One of my concerns was I was hoping the shoes would be transparent rather than this grey-ish color. Thankfully, they're clear and a lot more sparkly in person so I am happy about that!



So, here is what the shoes look like in person. Like I mentioned before, they're a lot more clear/glittery in person and I am really happy about that. As far as I can tell they're pretty well made and I couldn't find anything wrong with them so, that's good!


The platform is a good height and they're very sturdy shoes. I've worn them a few times now and they're very comfortable and I haven't gotten any blisters from wearing them or anything like that. I recommend wearing them with socks to prevent blisters, though! As far as sizing goes, they are true to size. I got these is a U.S. size 7 and they fit me perfectly~!

*~PHOTO SPAM TIME!~*




I don't have too much to say about these shoes, honestly. They're exactly what I was looking for and the price wasn't too bad, at all! The quality is good and like I mentioned before they're comfortable to walk in. I haven't had any problems with them so far. The only issue I had with this seller was the shipping but other than that, everything went really well. I do recommend that you order from this seller because they have tons of really amazing shoes for reasonable prices. I've ordered from buffshoes before and the only issue that I've ever had with them was shipping related. Either way, it was nothing major and I've always gotten my packages from them eventually! (Just not in the time I excepted..) So yeah, check them out and be sure to order these Platform Jelly Shoes if you like them because they're seriously sososo cute! ♥

I hope you enjoyed this review. Thanks for reading. Love ya. ♥

P.S. I just wanted to mention that my blog has reached over 200K views and I just wanted to say thank you all sososo much for always reading my posts and supporting me! You have no idea how much it means to me thank you all so much~! ^^


6 comments:

  1. Uhg they are SOOOO cute ; 3 ; I love them and need them~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they are so cute !
    you make me want to buy myself a pair too

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cute! I want them ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweetie, I love your blog, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other :)

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete