Saturday, March 26, 2016

I got my dream dress? + Plushies! ♥


Hello my sweet cuties! I have some exciting news. First off, I was able to get one of my dream dresses from Angelic Pretty. I had been looking for the AP Candy Fun Fair OP in mint for over a year until a friend of mine recommended a secondhand seller to me! Luckily, I had some money saved at the time and I was able to get it! The seller was extremely friendly and I got my dress within a week or so~ Since then I could not wait to wear it! I'm going to show you all some photos today!


Here it is! The beautiful Candy Fun Fair OP in mint! I can't even tell you how excited I am to own this dress. I never thought I would own it but, I am so grateful that my dream has come true! In case you don't know, Angelic Pretty can be a little more high end than other brands. But honestly, it's so worth every penny! The shirring in the back makes it fit perfectly, and the sleeves are stretchy, as well. This dress also came with a detachable bow which, I neglected to wear because tying a lolita bow is harder than it looks.. aha The print is vibrant despite my washed out photo~ it feautres so many of my favorite things! Carousels, sweets, gummy bears, party balloons oh my.. I'm in love! So happy to finally wear lolita outside of modeling, as well. I hope to make it a semi-regular thing ^^ ♥



In case you weren't aware, sloths are my favorite animals! I posted a link to these huge sloth plushies on my tumblr [link ♥] and ever since, I have been dying to get my hands on one! I was lucky enough to receive the Namakemono no Mikke Mattari Hi Plush Collection from Tokyo Otaku Mode


There are two types of this plushie. The first type is Mikke (brown plush) and the second type is Momoko (pink). These plushies are Big as described and super soft! You can purchase these plushies separately or as a set! If you purchase these plushies as a set you get a free mini plushie (randomly selected)!


This is the mini plushie that I received with my set and I am so happy I got this one because I was actually looking at it yesterday on the site and I thought it was THE CUTEST! I love the pastel yellow color, too!


Ultimately, I am very happy with thee plushies! I actually buy many of my plushies from TOM so, I knew to expect good quality, as always! They're also really affordable honestly and as a set, it's an even greater deal! If you love sloths as much as I do, I highly recommend you purchase these cuties!



Also, if you're a fan of Japanese fashion, you should really check out TOM. They have many official brand items from popular J-fashion brands like Milklim, Swankiss, KOKOkim, Bonbon21, Listen Flavor and more!

You can view my recommendations page 


Which plushie is your favorite? Mikke or Momoko? Let me know down below in the comments!

As always, thank you so much for reading. I hope you have a super fantastic day!


5 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty! I love the color. Since mint is my favorite color.
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plushies especially the alpaca plushies >.< ♥ The sloth plushie looks so cute too omg *-* I once saw a video on fb with a sloth getting a bath and it was so adorable OMG haha. I love TOM and their prices are really reasonable too~

    Mindy ♥
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in the dress and I love the plushies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you look super adorable in this dress <3 and these are the cutest plushies I've seen in a while.

    xoxo Jenny
    en petit

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww cute plushies! I love your dress btw

    ReplyDelete