Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Time for a new review, yay! 'll be reviewing an etsy shop called Hailikus Creations! All items are handmade in a smoke free environment. :3


Here's a photo of all the lovely goodies Stephanie sent me, in exchange for a review. ♥


Here are a couple lovely bows that she sent me. They're pretty good quality, and durable so, you don't have to be super careful with them. The style of the bows is a bit different from what I've seen and I really like it! Her bows are very unique and very creative.


The only thing I want to specifically mention about the bows is, the clip is glued on with what I would assume, is a hot glue gun. Some people use hot glue for their bows, and that's fine. I just don't particularly like it. It's honestly not that big of deal, and I'm still going to wear the bows because they're super cute! You won't even be able to see the clipie part hehe.I'm just a bit picky haha.


She sent me some of her handmade deco barrettes, as well! These are sooo cute. I want to eat them up! hehe. They're really good quality. They haven't fallen apart or anything, so that's really good! I would totally recommend buying some. :3


As I said, they're barrettes! Not clips! The only difference is the thing you use to attach it to your hair. You squeeze the sides at the top (left side) and it pops open. The barrette is hot glued on, but they're lovely! The hot glue doesn't bother me at all. They're durable and soo cute! 


Another thing she sent me was a sugar skull clip. I really really love this clip because it reminds me of Dia de los MuertosThe holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died.  Traditions connected with the holiday include building private altars honoring the deceased using sugar skullsmarigolds, and the favorite foods and beverages of the departed and visiting graves with these as gifts. They also leave possessions of the deceased. It's basically a holiday, celebrating your loved ones who have passed away. I am Mexican so, I've done a few things like, visiting the altars, making sugar skulls and things like that. Soo that's why I particularly love this item. (sorry that was a bit long oops.)


Here's the back of the sugar skull clip. It's hot glued on and the skull itself is hand-sewn. ♥


Stephanie also sent me candy! It's sugary dipping candy. tbh I've never had dipping candy where the stick wasn't like, chalk-y? The stick in this candy wa vanilla flavored and dipped in strawberry flavored powder. Very good and very sweet! ♥♥ 


Last, but not least Stephanie gave me a discount code for YOU guys to use in her shop. How sweet of her, right? ♥ Use the code PASTELCUTIE10 for 10% off your purchase. ♥


-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment