Thursday, January 2, 2014

Project 2014 ♡

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be telling you about a little project that I'm doing and then I'll tell you how you can do it, too! Okay so, with it being a new year we all have goals, right? Well, one of my goals is to stay positive and focus on the positives in my life. A way that I found I could do this is writing down all of the good things that has happened to me this year. So, I got the idea for this little project (from someone on instagram) and I decided I'd share it with you so that you could do it with me if you'd like! The way it works is, you write all of the good things on little piece of paper and put them in a jar and at the end of the year, open them to see all of the wonderful things that have happened throughout the year. Let's get started!


What you will need:

 Empty Jar
 Paper
 Cute Stationary (optional)
 Pen (not pictured) 
 Scissors (not pictured)
 Tape
 Glue (optional)


The first thing you're going to do is select what kind of paper you want to use for the label on your jar. I chose this really cute pastel paper but, you can use any kind of paper.


Then, you're going to cut your paper to fit on your jar. I couldn't find my scissors so I just folded it haha.


Now you're going to write something cute on your jar. I wrote "good things in 2014" (excuse my poopy handwriting lol) but, you can write anything you want! Then tape the label onto your jar.


The last part is a bit self explanatory. Decorate!!! You can add stickers, bows, glitter, anything you want! Here's mine. heh My crafting skills aren't the best but, I think it came out really cute. 

You can write anything but here are some examples of the type of things you can put in your jar:

 Got an "A" on my final
 Asked out the boy I liked
♡ Accomplished a personal goal

Just write anything you want on a small piece of paper and put it in your jar. Once the years over, you can open the jar and read about all of the amazing things that happened to you this year! How exciting!!! I'm going to continue doing this project throughout the year (hopefully) and I hope you guys will do it with me, as well. :3 

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. Please let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a faaabulous idea and I'm definitely going to try this! Maybe it will push me to achieve more goals... I really think you should post more stuff like this, it's wonderful :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was totally gna do this but forgot. thanks for reminding me~ lol www.pinkivorys.blogspot.com *:.。. .。.:*・

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute and positive idea. ^^ I think I should try this... Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH A CUTE IDEA :3 I love things like this :p

    Cadaea

    ReplyDelete